Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is my watching history blog


This was my comfortable place to watch history today. What a pleasure it was to hear the poems and music and speeches. I am just about as proud as I can be.

Its a good thing I secured this seat and expected to be here most of the day because we had a visitor last night and he left us with some pretty white stuff that will hopefully be gone by Thursday.








Jackie boy loved it and had a blast running around






and now he is resting comfortably by my feet



bloggedy blog blog

5 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Wow....winter wonderland...
LOL that jackie boy looks like a bunny in the snow!
what lovely snowy world you had today..inside and out!
what a great historic day for us all!
Snow and A black president...white and black...you got both!

beachgrl said...

Oh del, the snow is so lovely! We have sure gotten our share.

Tink said...

Delly do, I still can't make your pictures bigger. I think you need to edit in safari. Delete the pictures then re upload them. Anyway, your pictures are lovely. Snow looks prettier in North Carolina. I love the bird feeder shot. Jacky boy does look like he is in his element. I bet it made him feel like a little pup living in Pittsburgh. Must have brought back some memories for the little tike..

Adele said...

I did not revise this one. I just did the new one with the safari. I will try doing this one over today if I get a chance.

Tink said...

okie dokie! All I would do is delete the photos and then put them back in.. Make sure you do it on safari or i'll have to hunt you down with my extra large elephant.