Lately I have been getting the feeling that Ghetto boy has been moonlighting. After taking this picture last night it finally hit me who he was actually moonlighting as. Can you guess?
Are you sure he didn't get bit by a rabid dog. Keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't start digging or barking when you clap your hands or make machine sounds.
7 comments:
hmmmm i know now cuz you told me but i was gonna say..
1 scientist
2 someone getting a mug shot
Ok He is House...
did i win contest...
well you did tell me the answer first...tee hee
Cheater nob!!!
Are you sure he didn't get bit by a rabid dog. Keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't start digging or barking when you clap your hands or make machine sounds.
I couldn't guess because I was too scared looking at him.
I am a little sad..because i come here to see a new post and nothing...
bummer
i swear ... i just looked at this picture and instantly thought of my boy, Dr. Gregory House MD..
Post a Comment