Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is my "Name this Plant" blog


This one is for my smarty pants sista...oh yeh...she knows who she is. She finds ways to identify the most remote things such as insect sounds, shrubs, flowers, etc. I was always amazed walking in the woods with her cause she would always know the names of all the wildflowers and such that we would pass by. Anyway this plant was blooming in the greenhouses on Saturday and it was so cool I had to buy it even though I can't plant it yet. I googled the name to learn more about it and the only thing I learned was that it is not what we have it tagged as.


Any guesses OH GREAT ONE?


bloggedy blog blog



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Any prizes?

Dawn Fine said...

Well i think it might be in the mint or sage family...
You didnt mention a prize...I will hold out with the real name until I know if there is some loot involved.

Tink said...

Um it's a red flowerus magnus. :)

beachgrl said...

Russelia sarmentosa?

Tink said...

meck a leck a hi meck a hiney hoe

Adele said...

If I could stop laughing....I would say that you are a sickohead...or at the very least a Goofus Girl