Monday, January 19, 2009

This is my poopy blog

This is my poopy blog. When I first started my blog, I started them all by saying what blog it was and ending them all saying bloggedy blog blog. I've missed that so I will start doing it again. Unless I forget to. Anyway this is a blog about poop. This is what I look like when I think about poop.



Today Craig surprised me by agreeing to indulge my poop dreams. So we took a lovely drive on back roads to BB's to scoop up some poop.


I have to tell you that Craig really loves his big blue truck (well so do I frankly). So when I heard him revving up the big blue dream I knew we would be going poop scooping. Ghetto boy (a city boy) loves him some country back roads and some redneck talk. We both love driving those back roads in our big blue dream, we love to see the quaint country homes and the crazy junked out double wides along the way. The big blue dream always makes us giddy and giggly when we drive around with it, cause we never know if we will get there and back. We are so very daring to drive around in it ha. So far....its been very reliable, but its an old truck...a 64' Chevy that we have never had to put any money into except hauling it down here for $1,000.00. And although we have driven this route to BB's by these back roads a many number of times, neither of us are ever quite sure which roads to take..this also makes us giggle. We managed to make it there in one piece and we stopped at the"dairy bar" for lunch where we ate some very fattening things with homemade ranch dressing.

Then off to BB's get get the poop.





This is Ghetto Boy's GQ poise of the week.



Okay gotta say it...Ghetto boy is a goofball!!!


Craig thought this was enough poop. He later recanted and said we could have scooped more.

I loaded the poop on three medium sized gardens and on three small around the fence gardens.
This is the planting I did on Sunday of wax myrtle, leptodermis and hellebore. The myrtle is evergreen and the birdies love it. Leptodermis blooms all summer and the hummers love it and hellebore blooms in the winter, need I say more.





Around Judge Judy in the day...Ghetto Boy decided he wanted to burn some wood...so he did.

It was a fun day for Ghetto boy and half of the half-assed sisters. There might be snow tomorrow. Lets see what happens.

bloggedy blog blog

5 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

LOL...I cant tell you how much I enjoy my sistas blogging!
This was a great post...and even though I love poop too it is my own..tee hee I wont go into detail.
So..let me tell you what i think about the first photo of you..LOL LOL LOL...you surely look like you are going to get your precious! and you wont let anyone else have it...cause you look half crazed!

I think I have an add on name for Ghetto boy...fits a bit better considering where he is now and where he came from...Red neck Ghetto boy...yep that fits better!But when he poses like that you could call him Stankin red neck ghetto boy....I dont know what Stankin means but it sounds good!

You know how I think that big blue truck is a piece of art....love it.
I am glad you didn't get lost...and i suppose you like being adventurous..but you do have a GPS! You should use it sometime!

Red necked Ghetto boy looks very content by the fire with his trusty girl pup.

Cant wait to see garden..with all the new plantings..
LOL..you da goofball

Dawn Fine said...

LOL ...I wanted to look up Stankin just for the halibut...and here is what I found
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Leavem+Stankin

I think it fits when red necked ghetto boy does his GQ poises...he makes the girlies drop dead...cause he is drop dead Stankin!
LOL

beachgrl said...

Oh delly, you too funny!

Tink said...

Oh my god your face is hysterical. ha ha ha I can't look at it without spitting on my computer screen from laughter.. LMAO The only thing missing from ghetto boys truck on the way was the pooches. You know those red necks always have them hanging out the windows while they drive.. I'm glad you got your fill of poop and hope you can get some more poop soon. There is never too much poop in the world.. If you and Dawn are the half assed team then what is may nick name?

Tink said...

Oh and I love your deck and your chiminea. I want to get one as well. I can't wait to visit again sometime and hang out there on the deck just kicking back and smelling me some good ole POOP!!!!!