
I love glass. I especially love colored glass. If its blown or molded I love it even more. I fell in love with this glass paperweight upon seeing it at Homegoods. Love that store. Anyway...fell in love with it...bought it for Christmas grab...ended up with it. Here it sits right next to my computer. If its lit up then it is daytime. I love my big glass ball. It matches my desktop very nicely and maybe that is the reason I loved it to begin with.
6 comments:
Have that Windex handy to keep it nice and shiny!
LOL,,,better listen to your mudder,,,she knows how to keep glass shiny.
Nice desktop!
I love glass too...but my motorhome loves to eat it...I have to be very careful where i put it..
I love your ball too! Tara loves her ball that her aunty gave her too
oooh that ball looks so lovely against your back window there... with the light shining through..
Very, Very purdy.... I love it too!
Post a Comment