Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Today we went into Southern Pines/Aberdeen. First stop, Gullys my favorite shrub nursery in Southern Pines.






Here is the guy from Gullys bringing my two new evergreen germander to the car.



Jeff stayed in the car while Dawn and I looked around.



Next stop the heath food store and our favorite place for a lovely and fresh lunch. There soups are always inventive and delicious. They serve them with a corn muffin and I got a humus sandwich and shared it with Jeff.


Then to Walmart where we did some grocery shopping and last but not least to Fresh Markets where we like to get our free coffee.




After going home and putting stuff away we ended the day at the creek with the pups. What a fun day.





4 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

what a lovely day we all had...I am enjoying your blog...I am going to give you a butterfly award...stay tuned

Dawn Fine said...

I just gave you an award
http://dawnandjeffsblog.blogspot.com/

beachgrl said...

The lunch looks yummy. How far is that walking place from your house?

Tink said...

Looks like a fun day.. Lunch looks yummy. You and Jeffy must have had stinky hummus breath after. I bet Jeffy was in the car doing his crossword puzzle.