I would first off like to say...sniff..that I have recently received a 'major award' of some sort, which I am secretly hoping includes a leg lamp.
This is my pup Jack. He is sitting here on the floor beside me and is very nervous cause I am not feeling well and am sneezing alot. Its either that or listening to Michael Moore talk about the economy.
Which one do you think it is?
4 comments:
Congrats on your award...the giver of the award is very generous tee hee..
I havent heard of any leg lamp involved with the award...you must have dreamed that up.
Jack looks hysterical...i think he is very worried about the economy and where his next meal will be coming from...
I think it is a little of both. Poor Jack, he might think you are becoming allergic to him.
His mom and the economy.. Poor guy! Hope your feeling better.
hey, the leg lamp from A CHRISTMAS STORY? i loved that lamp.. as ugly and tacky as it was... i watch that movie and feel nostalgic.. reminds me of being young... and it was freaking hilarious! what a cute little pup you have there... he is probably just worried about his mommy...
Post a Comment