Okay...I was tagged and finally came up with six random things about myself. I am sure there are more but I don't remember them and some I will certainly not admit to.
I would love it if you thought I was a goofball. To me that is one of the highest compliments. I told this to one of my co workers and favorite goofballs and she had the good sense to tell me that I was indeed a goofball. I think I clapped and said thank you. I might have bowed, I'm not sure.
I am a lover of woman. My sister pointed that out on one of our rambling talks late one evening. I must admit I do love me some women. I have always been in awe of all of the woman in my life starting with my grandmother, mother, sisters and extending to my co-workers and friends. We laughed, my sister and I that evening when we admited that we were attracted to our partners cause they were in touch with their "feminine side" ha.
I like to plant things. I don't care what it is. I am curious to see if I can make it live.
I want chickens and maybe a dwarf goat but am afraid what they might do to my gardens.
I fell in love with my father's and mother's love story at a very early age. The tale of my mother's and father's love captured me even as a small child. So I am a sucker for a romantic story. I found that romance and I still feel dwarfed by it.
I am a hypocrite...read into that what you will....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice job Del. I think we are all goof balls. I know people at work tell me I am one all the time. Nice job on your six random things..
you da biggest GOOFBALL ever
Post a Comment