I did some rearranging on the front porch yesterday, moved some pots around and found a lovely surprise when I moved this tall pot of heuchera, button vine and peacock moss. This tall pot was in between to bigger pots and I had not noticed anything but the heuchera in that pot for a long time. It particularly tickled me that the button vine and peacock moss, had, because of lack of light grown a bit spindly and being so will catch any little bit of air movement and do a little dance. I planted the variegated Hawaiian Snow Bush in a pot to the right of it to do the same thing. So now they can both dance together. How lovely!
Why don't you sit a spell, just make sure you give that good looking dog a pat or two. Maybe he will let you refresh yourself at his watering hole.
Don't forget to laugh and smile for a while
and before you leave don't forget to admire the cat.
bloggedy blog blog
3 comments:
hey...when did you get that cat???????
Love the flower arrangements! I did sit for a while with a big smile..
What a lovely lovely porch! You could explore that porch for days! I see a little part of me there too.
I love my pretty lady from your shop. Thanks Dawn and Jeffy!
Della do it looks so beautiful and cozy. I can't wait to visit again. I love that fairy and I might have to snitch it from you.. I LOVE everything. I can't wait to see the pool when it gets done too..
Post a Comment