
The next prize will be agave neomexicana. This is a very cold-hardy agave. Now you've got to like agave and you also have to not have small dogs cause they can be a bit dangerous (the agave not the small dogs) ha. But they are a very cool specimen plant and make a statement in a garden.
bloggedy blog blog
7 comments:
Just give it to Lori.. I'm not good at this and she knows all plants.. :(
Ok i am confused..is this a prize for you nest quiz..or is this the third prize for genius sister?
tink has already given up...
that means Jeffy and me still in competition..and you know that chicky likes to win as well!
Oh if this a quiz...my answer is
The Daily Double
What nest quiz? I didn't read anything about another quiz. Maybe something you guys were talking about online IMing?
Anyway, del, that is real cool plant and can't believe it is hardy over here in CT....way cool.
This is still a prize for the first quiz to name that plant. There have been no other quizzes yet cause we know the names of all our other plants ha.
Lor this one is actually hardy down to zone 5 so should have no trouble in your zone 6 gardens.
That truly is amazing. I have seen seen those anywhere up here.
Do I smell another conspiracy!
Come on over to my site and pick up your bloggedy, blog, blog award... :)
Post a Comment