Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is my "Ghetto Boy LOVES hisself some half-assed Sister" blog


Well if it was not official after all these years, it is completely apparent walking around the outside of Ghetto Boy's and half of the half-assed sister's home that Ghetto Boy loves hisself some half of the half-assed sisters. Ghetto boy's got crazy skills and being Ghetto Boy he likes to shower his half of the half-assed sisters with hearts made out of junk.














And so in the spirit of Valentine's Day I would like to say to Ghetto Boy and to all my other "loves" a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY and what better way to say it than with a sweet little vine called "String of Hearts".

bloggedy blog blog

2 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Oh my What a dear Ghetto Boy! I bet he will build you a heart shaped home with a heart shaped sofa and bed if you wanted.....Not...
Love his heart felt hearty creations...
for the half of the half assed sisters...
oh..is that me? do i get all the creations?

Tink said...

Oh Dellie doo, those are the most beaut-i-est hearts every. Especially since I can see them on my big puter and they were made with love from your Ghetto boy. Isn't he romantic.. Tell Ghetto boy your sister is gonna be an old lady next month and maybe he will design a heart for me.. LOL

I love those string of hearts too.. so purdy..