Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is my Ghetto Boy's Latest Creation blog

So...I told you all Ghetto boy has mad skills.  This Monday after riding around on his riding lawnmower (early birthday gift) Ghetto Boy decided to extend the euphoria and finish the bat house he has been working on.  Here it is.







If I were a bat I would certainly love it.

bloggedy blog blog

3 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Here comes the bat...I see it...it is coming soon..that craigy is going to have a yard full of birdie families...you might have to start charging rent.
hey how are my other birdies doing>

beachgrl said...

very cool del!

Tink said...

Ghetto boy has done some mad cool projects.. How exactly does this bat house work since it is flat? How did I miss a few of your blog posts? It must have been my crazy week of work and then crashing early..