Well this was my first weekend without Sicksta and Leadfooted Goofus Guy in my side yard. Didn’t bother me so very badly this past working week since I am usually tired of talking to people and answering their plant questions to be very good company. (I don’t know the name but it grows straight up in the air and has leaves that come out and blue flowers, do you have it? or What can I plant in front of my house that won’t die? or I am not good with plants what can I grow in some pots that will look good? or sometimes simply What will I like?) ughhhhh
But this weekend with time on my hands there was no sicksta nearby to garden with, or take a drive with or have a chat with. There’s nothing like a sicksta for company.
Did some yard work. I buried the piping that Ghetto Boy worked on to irrigate three of my gardens. Planted some sun coleus as well as some things I have had in pots. Did some weeding and cutting back and took some pictures
bloggedy blog sob
3 comments:
Oh poor sicksta! Isn't the internet wonderful where we can still keep in touch and see photos and videos and do video chats to keep in touch with the sickstas.
Miss u too sicksta! How are the pups and Craigy and how are the Birdies and squirrels?
So sorry you are missing your sicksta. It must be tough not living near any family. Don't forget nob and Jeffie left all their birdy friends you can tweet and chirp too.. Oh.. remind me not to ask you any of those silly plant questions.. I always have lots of them.. ha ha ha
Post a Comment