Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This is my blinkedy blanking Baltimore blog..

After much frustration trying to make this blog I have decided to post it as is. You can probably tell some of the clips are not complete and I put in titles and transitions but could not save it for some reason...so anyway...here it is...as is.

Gail and I had alot of fun getting lost everytime we stepped out the hotel door. The most scenic part of the trip, the inner harbor I did not have my video camera so I can't show you that but believe me when I tell you it was very nice indeed.



bloggedy blog blog

2 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

ok that was fun...i liked the darkness in your pocketbook...ha..
some nice buildings....what the heck was that black food u were going to eat?
ha

Anonymous said...

Del..
I enjoyed the video.. Did you have a good time? it's cool you brought your little tv with you.. Did you get any free stuff?