Well that was fun...it was nice seeing the back porch with all the plants...and your shed has some new plantings...and the side yard near that tank more.... it was also nice seeing the front and that tall grass and all the other plants...i cut some roses now... where was that craigy...and where were the froggies...maybe jacky likes them as well as the grasshoppers... nice tour...i bet the neighbors cant believe thier eyes....
Del I loved your video.. Chicky says your going to get a new camera.. I love mine but when i compress my video's they look blurry.. Otherwise they are crystal clear beforhand.. I loved the grasshopper hunter.. You have done alot with your yard since Joe and I have been there.. Hopefully we will visit next year.. How did you make your pond? Joe was asking..
3 comments:
Well that was fun...it was nice seeing the back porch with all the plants...and your shed has some new plantings...and the side yard near that tank more....
it was also nice seeing the front and that tall grass and all the other plants...i cut some roses now...
where was that craigy...and where were the froggies...maybe jacky likes them as well as the grasshoppers...
nice tour...i bet the neighbors cant believe thier eyes....
I loved the roses and the water fountain. Oh also little Jacky. He is so cute. Your little garden helper!
Del
I loved your video.. Chicky says your going to get a new camera.. I love mine but when i compress my video's they look blurry.. Otherwise they are crystal clear beforhand.. I loved the grasshopper hunter.. You have done alot with your yard since Joe and I have been there.. Hopefully we will visit next year.. How did you make your pond? Joe was asking..
Post a Comment