Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This is my front yard blog....




Just remember...imitation is the highest form of flattery...

bloggedy blog blog

3 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

Well that crack me up for sure...the middle finger certainly fits you...ha
and i love the huff and puff..that was funny because i was hoping for a parady of my videos...check out my next blog to see what i said...anyway i saw the garden even though you have a cheap ass camera. and it is looking goo...
make more video...it was nice to hear craigy and jack...but where was the goof girl...

Anonymous said...

Well, I think Santa needs to bring you a new video camera for Christmas. I know my eyes are watery, but everything looked pretty grey, no pink. Love the huffing and finger thingy, sure reminds me of someone else though. Like you said imitation is a sign of flattery. (something like that)

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you get a new camera SOOOOOONNNNN!! Very good though. Enjoyed the finger thingy!
Had to go anonymous, beta blogger still has bugs!
Lrae