Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is my "Half a Century" blog

Well, I didn't do a blog this week.

Spring is springing and I have been really busy at work unloading and moving pallets of new ceramic pottery and getting beds ready and poop spread for the upcoming spring.

Needless to say while I was online tonight I noticed my sister (who is a HALF-CENTURY old today) managed to do two blogs this week.  I felt shame and so feel obligated to do a blog myself.  So in honor of a half a century of loveliness, I will present these humble flowers as a Happy Birthday bouquet of sorts.







bloggedy blog blog



2 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

You Shameful Girl...I want to smell the last flower..but I think it will bloom soon and I will miss it...booo hoo

Tink said...

I was so happy to see a blog for you and those flowers are all for Mwah??? LOL You should be seeing a few blogs the next few weeks as I party hardy.. hee hee Well, as good as a old lady can..