Sunday, October 28, 2007






Well summer came to an end with three days of rain. I don't think I have seen three whole days of rain since we moved here. Thank goodness for it though. It saved many of my babies that would not have come back next spring after the hideous summer of heat and drought that we had. This was to be my "banner" year the spring and summer of leaping after two years of sleeping and creeping. The gardens look okay now. I had planted heavily for fall color but this year not much had a chance to make it that long. I have great hopes and dreams for my next growing season. Can't wait 2008.

3 comments:

beachgrl said...

The gardens look wonderful Del. I hope you have more rain next summer!

Missy said...

i love the different types of flowers you have in your gardens...

Dawn Fine said...

lovely flowers...dell you should put a blog subscription thingy on u blog so people know when you post....