Well that was the shortest video I ever saw...ha. I couldn't really see anything long enough to even know what I was looking at. With such beautiful gardens you need to charge those batteries and go slower so we can SEE what you have. Love....me
i wish i could see better too.. i want to be able to write some nice comments... since you're TOO sweet to me on my blog and all the kind words you have to say... it's greatly appreciated and thank you for making me smile..
2 comments:
Well that was the shortest video I ever saw...ha. I couldn't really see anything long enough to even know what I was looking at. With such beautiful gardens you need to charge those batteries and go slower so we can SEE what you have. Love....me
i wish i could see better too.. i want to be able to write some nice comments... since you're TOO sweet to me on my blog and all the kind words you have to say... it's greatly appreciated and thank you for making me smile..
Post a Comment