wow...what a difference a few years make....sounds like a song....anyway ...good job...beautiful gardens... you should be able to get your original blog back...just need your info to sign in...
Adele, Oh my gosh!! I have been sitting here with my jaw hanging open, in awe of what you have done. Wow. Thank you so much for posting this. Wow again. I have to go back and look again. Wow. -amy
oh Auntie Adele...I just love your home. You are so ooo creative. Everything looks so cozy and happy. I love your wheelbarrel garden and your tin sun. I also love your front porch. Oh what the hey I LOVE IT ALL !!!! I love you and Uncle craigie. It was soooo good to see the both of you. MUAH !
5 comments:
wow...what a difference a few years make....sounds like a song....anyway ...good job...beautiful gardens...
you should be able to get your original blog back...just need your info to sign in...
What a gorgeous job you did with your yard and home.
Adele,
Oh my gosh!! I have been sitting here with my jaw hanging open, in awe of what you have done. Wow. Thank you so much for posting this. Wow again. I have to go back and look again. Wow. -amy
Dellie do
your yard is breathtaking.. Hopefully Joe and i will get to see it next spring..
oh Auntie Adele...I just love your home. You are so ooo creative. Everything looks so cozy and happy. I love your wheelbarrel garden and your tin sun. I also love your front porch. Oh what the hey I LOVE IT ALL !!!! I love you and Uncle craigie. It was soooo good to see the both of you. MUAH !
Post a Comment